[tmp] Re: Easy-to-use pocket MP3 player with built-in Stereo Speakers & LED flashlight

  • From: "Shorty & Kitty" <shortyonlists@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2014 17:23:45 -0330

Hey laz, I might be interested in this one. sounds like something that would be worth dragging around the river/beach in the summer while swimming, and if we have our way I will be back swimming in that slime bucket, lake Ontario LOL. With a grand child in the picture and a second one on the way, there is more reasons then ever to find ourselves back in the big city. I am getting off topic here. What would be the shipping up to Canada on this machine?

When the Dam Breaks
http://www.thewesternstar.com/Living/2013-06-09/article-3272214/When-the-dam-breaks/1

(The Voices Within, Reflections of A Different Mind.
UPC 9781481716468

This is a story of love, heartache, disappointments, God, relationships
and family. Everything bundled into one.
A real and true life story of struggles, pain and coping with mental illness. With a recurring theme of the affects and aftermath of being verbally and emotionally abused. The book speaks out about the consequences and the impact abuse can have on one s life. With a quest to find
true love in this harsh and often cruel world.