[tmp] Re: 64 Gig Card

  • From: Laz <accessibleelectronics@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2014 18:35:19 -0500

Hi Andrea,

That depends on 2 things.

As has been previously mentioned, the card has to be formatted to
FAT32. The other thing is that the firmware on your player has to be
recent enough to support larger microSD cards. Go to system, rockbox
info, and down to version. Let me know what the number is, and from
that I'll know if it's recent enough.

Best,

Laz

--
Talking MP3 Players with stereo FM radio, voice recording, and
expandible memory! Priced under $100, plus free shipping in the US!

Listen to our Introduction to Talking MP3 Players:
http://www.blind-geek-zone.net/an-introduction-to-talking-mp3-players/

See our current special:

Join our mailing list by sending a blank email with the word subscribe
as the subject to:
tmp-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Email:  laz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: lazmesa