[tlug] Meeting Topics

  • From: Tech Linux Users Group <tlug@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TLUG List <tlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 08 Feb 2009 14:01:25 -0600

Below is the email I always send out from time to time but also right now I need 8 more presentations to round the year out. I may be doing a couple of those myself but I will not have time to do all of them so I need y'all to come up with topics and for some of you to present.

The updated tentative schedule can be found at http://tlug.latech.edu/ts.html

If you are a presenter and have an issue with your day let me know and I'll move you.

If you want to help someone do a presentation let me know and I'll add your name with them.

If you want to present something that nobody has been assigned to let me know and I'll add you.

If you have something you want to present that isn't on the list let me know and I'll add you.

If you have something you want to be presented give out the idea and I'll put it on the list and maybe somebody will want to do a presentation on it.

I'm not putting this schedule as a main link on the home page since it is so dynamic and not certain at all.

Brandon Blackwell
Tlug President/Webmaster