[tiy] TIY: camera ID initialisation under Windows

  • From: Charles Blouin <cha.blouin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tiy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2014 19:16:00 -0400

Hi all,

I cannot obtain two different OpenCV camera feed into TIY under Windows.
The wiki states:

When starting the *server* program, an error should occur and all connected
cameras listed. The appeared names/numbers need to be filled into the first
two fields of the *config_camera.xml* configuration file.

However, server.exe does not show an error. It simply shows me the video
feed from the same camera for left and right, no matter what the IDs are in
*config_camera.xml.*

I looked into the source code and online without success.

Thank for your help,
Charles Blouin

Candidat, M.Sc. Génie Mécanique
M.Sc. Mechanical Engineering Candidate