[tinwhiskers] Re: Tin Whiskers elimination article (UNCLASSIFIED)

  • From: "Cronk, William CIV USA AMC" <william.c.cronk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tinwhiskers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 09:49:19 -0400

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

Bob,

Wish I could help you out being another test subject. I work at a
military base with computer equipment and have only been following the
tinwhisker issue because of expensive  equipment that failed where I
found whiskers under an FPGA, and I have had reasons to stay with
tracking the whisker issues.

So even though my experience with designing and building PC boards is
quite extensive, I do a different type of work now.

William C. Cronk

Component Technology Branch
U.S. Army, RDECOM
Night Vision & Electronic Sensors Directorate
RDER-NVG-CT
Fort Belvoir, Virginia

Phone: 703.704.2890       Fax: 703.704.1111

Email:  william.c.cronk@xxxxxxxxxxx