[tinwhiskers] Re: [LF] [RoHSUSAPushback] Update on H.B. 2420

  • From: Frank Simpson <FSimpson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tinwhiskers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 08:15:54 -0700

Thank you Bob for the literature and references!  You work is much
appreciated.

Regards,

Frank Simpson
Component Engineer / Document Control

XP Power, Inc.
990 Benecia Avenue
Sunnyvale, California 94085

fsimpson@xxxxxxxxxxx
Direct (408)-524-8591
FAX      (408)-522-9989

PRIVACY & CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this
e-mail and any attachments is intended for the named recipient(s) only,
unless otherwise waived in writing by me. It may contain privileged and
confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, you
must not copy, forward or distribute. If you have received this e-mail
in error, please notify me immediately.

engelmaier@xxxxxxx
Sent by: tinwhiskers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
07/18/2009 09:35 AM
Please respond to
tinwhiskers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

rlandman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Leadfree@xxxxxxx, tinwhiskers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[tinwhiskers] Re: [LF] [RoHSUSAPushback] Update on H.B. 2420

Hi Bob,
Thanks for the feedback.
Unfortunately, it is ignorant remark like the one you are quoting, that
gets the whole industry into trouble.
It is were dangerous to judge the rest of the industry of one's limited
perspective—see my recent blog in the IPC blogs.
Werner