[thunder] Re: latest thunder

  • From: Douglas Harrison <harrison1d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thunder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 19:25:18 +0100

Adrien,

Just tried it here, but without a download manager, and the file   downloaded
without any
problem.

One thing puzzles me though.  I tried Thunder earlier this year and the
installer I used then
was6.19 mb.  But what I have just downloaded is only 4.73 mb.  Does anyonee
know what
has changed?

I believe that the Thunder exe  file also  installs Webbie and the Accessible
products.  Are
these the latest versions i.e. from Webbie 3.3.2?  As I already have the latest
Webbie on
this machine I don't want to overwrite with an earlier version if I install
Thunder.

Douglas

--

Douglas Harrison

--
Thunder Screen Reader e-mail list.
To find out more about Thunder Screen Reader:-