[thunder] Re: Thunder enhancements was: Re: Re: Thunder and Uac.

  • From: "Serge Tumanyan" <SLTumanyan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thunder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 14:46:21 +0400

Hello, Roger.

Home users of Thunder will benefit a lot from good scripting support. All the
users of screen readers usually benefit a lot from third party scriptors since
they script the applications that are not scripted by the company producing the
screen reader. The better life for end-scriptor not working for your company -
the better life of end-user, trust me.

By the way, one more thing to enhance - I have quite forgot about it - the
pitch of active synthesizer is not in the GUI of Thunder and this makes life
more complicated for the simple end-user.

With best regards,
Serge Tumanyan.