[thunder] Re: Thunder and Uac.

  • From: "Andrew Ireland" <a.emaillists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thunder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2009 21:21:53 +0100

Hi Roger,

Firstly, I am not saying that Thunder isn't good for what it does, however,
you need internet Explorer Support, as text only browsers just aren't
necessary now a days.

I don't wish to get into a argument about what screen reader is best,
however, you really don't appear to be understanding what "Windows + D"
actually does.

"Left Windows Key + D is a toggle that switches focus between the currently
focused program and the desktop.  In other words, it just hides the program
temporarily.

Personally, I'd like to see Thunder hidden to the system tray, with the
option to keep it on screen depending on the user.

All the best

--
Andrew