[thunder] Re: New version of Thunder

  • From: "Michael Ray" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thunder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 22:23:22 +0100

When I download it and have a play I will definitely be a new user.

I think because I've not been blind enough to need a screen-reader for very
long I am still adjusting to some extent.  I think I struggle a bit with
things I have no 'visual memory' of.  That's why I am an XP dinosaur and
haven't got my feet wet with 7 yet.  I have to admit when I installed
Thunderbird last night I was a bit overwhelmed by the complexity of it.  I
will crack it though with my trusty trio of screen-readers.

Mike