[Guild] Re: FYI-Exhibit in Cass County

  • From: clynnjohnsonartist <clynnjohnsonartist@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: threeriversart@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 01 Jan 2022 09:33:39 -0500

Thanks but I probably will not enter, as the last time I entered my painting was returned with a broken frame.

-------- Original message --------From: Guild Secretary <secretaryartguild@xxxxxxxxx> Date: 1/1/22 1:31 AM (GMT-05:00) To: threeriversart@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [Guild] FYI-Exhibit in Cass County
Show at the Cass County Administration building put on by the Cass Area Artists group, Feb. 5 to April 30th. 2D and 3D. Details on their website application page, https://www.cassareaartists.org/uploads/1/2/7/0/127086043/info_and_application2022.pdf

From: alli farkas <afarkas@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, Dec 31, 2021

IT'S HERE! NEW FOR 2022: Cash prizes! Two artworks per artist!

And it's all still free!
Spread the word to all your artist friends in the Michiana area, and if you belong to an artists group please pass it along to your members.Download the 2022 application on Cass Area Artists website, http://www.cassareaartists.org
See you at the end of January!

JPEG image