[THIN] Re: [windows2000] Download Pick: Microsoft Word 2007 Redaction Tool

  • From: "Greg Reese" <gareese@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 10:55:13 -0500

All I know is that no matter how we moved it around into user profiles,
shared templates, home drives, etc, users got a file in use error and save
prompt for the redaction template every time they exited Word.  We
uninstalled it and the problem went away.  from what I could tell with
filemon, it always loaded itself from the install folder and ignored regular
template locations.