[THIN] webinterface.exe to .zip

  • From: "Andrew Wood" <andrew.wood@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 16:51:13 -0000

Hi,

In the instructions for an unattended installation, the first step is to
extract the files from webinterface.exe for v4.5.1

"To get started, unzip the WebInterface.exe package to a directory. If
WinZip is not installed on a Windows 2003 server, you can simply rename the
WebInterface.exe program to WebInterface.zip and then expand it using
Windows' built-in zip handler. The unzipped contents will include the file
WebInterfaceSetup.exe:"

Whenever I perform this step I get an 'unexpected end of archive' error.
Anyone else having this problem?

Andrew