[THIN] Re: upd2

  • From: "Sergio Blum" <sergio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2003 17:59:39 -0300

I have already used the UPD, it's working fine, but depend on the driver, =
the spool could increase, one of my examples has increased from 50 kb to =
1,4mb...=20
You need to test carrefully.

________________________________________=20
Sergio Adriano Blum - www.sisnema.com.br=20
MCP - MCSA - MCDBA - MCSE - CCA - CCEA
                 ByBLUM Developments

Microsoft Certified System Engineer
Microsoft Certified Database Administrator
Citrix Certified Enterprise Administrator

>>> NRobinson@xxxxxxxxxxx 06/06 10:46 am >>>
Anyone use or recommend UPD or UPD2 (universal print driver)?
=20
Nick

This Week's Sponsor - Appsense Technologies
New! AppSense Optimizer is a new product from AppSense=20
designed to increase the user capacity of your servers.=20
http://www.appsense.com/=20

http://www.appsense.com/