[THIN] Re: thin Digest V10 #15

  • From: Ben Pelzer <Ben.Pelzer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 15:01:56 +0100

Hi Bruce,

I exported some of my latest configs of EM including Personalization for
you
This is the "de facto" standard we created within my company
They are translated from Dutch, so you might find some residual Dutch
words here and there ;-)

You can find them here:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/12257849/AppSense%20Templates.zip

Hope you find them usefull

Ben

On 14-01-2011 7:15 PM, "thin-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx"
<thin-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Msg: #4 in digest
>Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 10:15:20 -0800
>Subject: [THIN] Re: appsense em templates
>From: Bruce Ricker <brucericker@xxxxxxxxx>
>
>can anyone export their AppSense configuration report and send it to me?
>just looking for a basic structure of nodes, with folder redirection, IE
>lockdown, Office settings etc...starting from scratch seems very
>cumbersome...I'd like to know what admins already have working
>successfully...

Follow ThinList on Twitter
http://twitter.com/thinlist