[THIN] Re: testing

  • From: "Jeanne Shotton" <jeanne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 13:34:27 -0600

You know what we say: FEITCTAJ

-----Original Message-----
From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of Jim Kenzig
Sent: Monday, October 27, 2003 1:10 PM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Re: testing

Yes! The smartest professionals in the world are here. I don't see anywhere
that is says professionals can't have fun once in a while.

--
Regards,
Jim Kenzig

Quoting "Paul Bergson (MP)" > Is this considered a professional list?

> Thank-You
>
> Paul Bergson

This Week's Sponsor - NetX Inc.
NOT all of your data resides at the server, can you backup and restore every
PC in your company including remote systems ? FlexSafe protects your
organization's data with client backup and recovery. Snapshots take just a
few minutes, even for notebook users who connect through a dial-up modem.
http://www.netxinc.com/product_flexsafe.asp