[THIN] ssl error 61 when launching application from Citrix

  • From: "Sohail Qadir" <qadir.sohail@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 13:48:14 -0400

Hi Guys,

Can some one help me with this because I am stumped on this one. I have two
citrix presentation servers installed and they load balance all the apps
with a web interface and secure gateway installed on a third server which
sits in the DMZ.

Yesterday my certificate expired on the secure gateway and I installed a new
certificate from thawte and tested okay but some users complained that they
were getting ssl error 61: You have not chosen to trust, the certificate. If
I log in the same user on a different pc she logs in fine and can launch all
the applications. I have upgraded her citrix client to the latest one with
no luck.

Regards

Sohail Qadir