[THIN] Re: shorten autocreated printer names

  • From: "Mike Semon" <msemon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 17:15:57 -0500

To resolve this problem, make sure that the combined clientname and printer
name is less than 32 characters.

You can also shorten the clientname to allow for longer printer names. To do
this, open Remote Application Manager. From the Options pull-down menu,
select Settings. In the Client Name field, replace the current clientname
with a shorter one and click OK.

Mike