[THIN] Re: seems ok

  • From: Jim Kenzig <jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 17:03:06 -0400

Yes,
Please post as much as possible here so we can work out any bugs and verify
that this will work for us. If it does...the thin group at yahoogroups will
be turned off and we will use this one.

I unsubscribed her...what happened is there is a setting that a person can
set their account to special notices only in yahoogroups. I don't know what
it means but there were about 50 people who had their subscription set that
way.
There is no setting like this on freelists so those email addresses have
been removed.

Regards,
Jim Kenzig
http://thethin.net