[THIN] Re: quickly add new server to multiple published apps

  • From: "Greg Reese" <gareese@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 10:23:38 +1200

there is a third party app out there that will do it.  AppEdit from GTGith.
I'm digging around for the link at the moment.  I have it around here
somewhere.  If someone else has it, post up.

Greg

On 11/30/06, Philip.Walley@xxxxxxxxxxx <Philip.Walley@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

hey list,

need to bounce something off ya'll. I have 2 new servers i've added to my
farm. we use softricity so there are about 100 apps that are published to
every citrix server. i'm wondering if there is an easier way to add these
two new servers to each published app without having to manually add them, a
script or something liek that.

thanks
pw