[THIN] Re: published app minimizing

  • From: "Sethu-Relax" <sethu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 12:44:59 +0530

Thank you very much for this update Trotier this explanation was what I was
asking the support of citrix people but they could not understand why it was
happening I am experiencing a problem like this.

I have an C# application on inventory and I have publised it to the client.
Now when the client is working on an Master file updation say Item Master we
have a model window launch to select Catagory of the items once the catagory
is selected by "Enter Key" instead of a mouse double click the focus
completely goes off from the application and whichever is the application
minimised in the seamless window will pop up on the screen and the
application goes to the background and then we have to click with the mouse
in that screen or press alt+tab to get the focus back.

To Solve this issue they suggested to give a Full Screen Mode rather than
Seamless Window . The problem I found with this is in some clients machines
it is still showing as a seamless window why is this happening and in some
clients it is Full screen Mode.

Thanks a lot for the article and I am planning to set the value of the
registry to no. 14 DON'T SEND DISABLE (Value: 0x8000)  I think it will solve
this problem if there is anything more please send it accross.

Sethu
  _____