[THIN] Re: program neighborhood

  • From: "Evan Mann" <emann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2004 14:32:47 -0400

I used web client exclusively at my previous position, and plan to do it
when we deploy Citrix here, but our main reasoning at old (and new)
locations is because of our heavy use of Intranet sites.  Employees, on
a daily basis, are used to going to our Intranets and operating, so
using the web client was something they'd be used to.  In addition,
deployment was as easy as could be. =20

I looked at the PN Agent client, but deployment wasn't as easy.  I like
PN Agent because it removed the ned to go to a website, yet it gave me
flexibility in icon placement without having to manual do it (or script
things) on users desktops.

PS - I'm in a thick/fat client environment here, and was at my old job.
If we were all thin clients, I might view things differently.