[THIN] Re: problem with lockdown gpo

  • From: Jeremy Saunders <Jeremy.Saunders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 10:48:16 +1100

Brian,

I don't want to mislead you, as I'm not sure if it's related, but I've found
that when you remove the Run option from the start menu you are unable to
use the File Open in Internet Explorer. This is actually documented in an MS
TechNet article, and of course is by design. This may be affecting your app.
Do you have this policy enabled?

Cheers,
Jeremy.