[THIN] outlook

  • From: "Randy Wood" <dwood1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Thin (E-mail)" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 14:11:34 -0500

When certain users log in through the web interface, their outlook resolves=
 to a default profile. I had created the transform file, and everything is =
great for most, but some new users open the default, even though it display=
s their name when creating the profile, welcome to outlook, etc... Anyone k=
now what I might have done wrong? Thanks in advance,

David R. Wood (Randy)
Systems Engineer
Southwest Bank of Texas
713.232.6520

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

The information contained in this ELECTRONIC MAIL transmission
is confidential.  It may also be privileged work product or proprietary
information. This information is intended for the exclusive use of the
addressee(s).  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution [other
than to the addressee(s)], copying or taking of any action because
of this information is strictly prohibited.

http://www.tarantella.com/ttba