[THIN] Re: nt4 users in nt4 domain accessing win2k domain

  • From: "Braebaum, Neil" <Neil.Braebaum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 16:43:39 -0000

It's perfectly possible to use mandatory profiles, yet still script the
outlook profile creation - and for that matter to personalise the rest
of the profile by scripting and / or policies.

It would also be possible to use a different profile for terminal server
logins, compared with normal desktop logins - you'd probably have to do
something with scripting to be able to differentiate the two, if you'd
have different things apply to different sessions though (ie
workstation, or terminal server).

Neil

e-mail from your system.
to any person or organisation.