[THIN] Re: nsauto hangs

  • From: "Daniel Barichello" <daniel.barichello@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 11:58:41 +1000

Hi Steve,

Have seen this before.. and yes the same - killing the task brought
everything back to life. This is going back quite a while now, I think
initially we put it down to a bug as we were on an early v8.0 firmware
back then.  But I think we also saw it just recently on a v9 firmware
and it ended up being a windows xp firewall issue for us I believe.  I
will check with guy I was working with at the time and see if he
remembers.... he will most likely respond to this post anyways...

Will keep you posted.

Regards

Daniel Barichello.