[THIN] new ICA client

  • From: Adam_Baum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 10:15:42 -0700

I just tried out the new client.  When I logged in to my farm (XPe FR2 on
W2K SP2), I was prompted with a dialog box asking about client drive
access.  The closest thing I can find to it on Citrix's website in
CTX568194.  Has anyone else run into this?  I found the file referenced
(webica.ini) and it shows a creation date of today.  On machines running
the client that came with FR2, this file does not exist.  Do you use this
file on your clients?  Did you preconfigure it for your remote access type
users?

adam