[THIN] netdiag failing, on and off

  • From: "richard van beers" <richard.van.beers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 16:23:00 +0100

Hi list,

well grumble, netdiag is failing on the DC tests again, on my Terminal
Server. At the same time people get RPC server not availeble errors.
This happened for about two hours, then all is well again. Logons work
normal, netdiag passes all tests...

What might cause intermittend failure of this type?

I do see a orphaned entry in a _ldap DNS entry (it contains a defucnt
DC) it should be save to remove that right?

Regards Richard