[THIN] Re: .net runtime 2.0 & Citri

  • From: "Joe Shonk" <joe.shonk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 13:43:25 -0700

Keep in mind the ASC is used to configure Web Interface 4.x and there is a
known issue with ASC and .Net 2.0.

Joe

On 6/27/06, Jim Kenzig http://ThinHelp.com <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

No the biggest problem is with Web Interface version 4 and 2.0 .net. It just gets f**ed up beyond belief. There is a workaround but it doesn't work too well. Stick with version 1! Jim Kenzig

*Andy <andysideas@xxxxxxxxx>* wrote:

Would Softricity be able to help with this ?