[THIN] Re: message notifier

  • From: "IT Support" <it@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 14:42:52 +0100

Hello,
We did that before...But...

Have you ever tried to access a console window of a server that hasn't
been rebooted for a while? You have to ok all those silly messages
before you can start your work...

Plus the fact that different sites get the same message i.e. people
abroad get notifications that the "tea lady is outside the building" -
not very nice for them I assure you!!!

Its why we went down the route of selectively messaging people in the
first place...

Thanks anyway =)

Regards

Jaime