[THIN] Re: login time on CMC on hour ahead

  • From: "Mack, Rick" <RMack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 22:17:12 +1000

Hi Scott,

Sorry, should have read your email a bit more closely. So the login time in
the CMC is off by an hour not client sessions showing the wrong times.

The login time is, I think, derived from the datastore timestamp. If the
datastore is on a SQL server with a diferent timezone offset etc you could
possibly see something like this.

Regards,

Rick

Ulrich Mack