[THIN] Re: ica client error

  • From: "Roger Riggins" <roger.riggins@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 09:09:53 -0500

Hi Henry,

On our end we have a PIX 515. I did see some TCP Reset 0's on the
connection when I logged debug. I thought there might be some kind of
xlate issue, but I'm able to get out from several Windows XP machines on
the same network as our Citrix server that aren't able to connect.

I don't have any statics assigned to our Citrix servers, so they're all
using the global pat address just the same as the workstations.

Thanks,
Roger

From: "Henry Sieff" <hsieff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 22:36:46 -0500
What sort of firewall is between your network and the destination
network?