[THIN] Re: iForum - Game On?

  • From: "Claus, Brian" <BClaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 16:16:13 -0400

I was wondering that myself...Can anyone give any insight into the
conditions in Orlando and at the Swan & Dolphin?

  _____

Brian Claus, MCP, Network+, A+
Network Administrator
WESCO Distribution, Inc.
225 West Station Square Drive, Suite 700
Pittsburgh, PA 15219-1122
Phone:  412-454-2412
Fax:  412-454-2540
 <mailto:bclaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> bclaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx