[THIN] Re: iForum

  • From: Philip Walley <mythinlist@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 11:04:29 -0500

The dinner was great, i'm still talking about that tuna that i had. I kinda wish I had gone with the steak after seeing ya'll's. oh well, we'll just have to do it again in 2 years.

If I had had better shoes, I wouldnt' have noticed. The sandles thing just killed me. I think Jesus was the last man to walk that far in sandles. (j/k no flames neccessary.)

Jeff Pitsch wrote:

The walk didn't bother me. I thought it was funny that it was such a long walk and that after that walk, I was STILL within the hotel. Crazy IMHO. Oh by the way, the Thin List dinner was absolutely GREAT!
Jeff

On 10/18/05, *Philip Walley* <mythinlist@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:mythinlist@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    and some would think it a pain in the backside.