[THIN] Re: http://support.citrix.com/article/CTX114595

  • From: "Chad Schneider (IT)" <Chad.M.Schneider@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 13:40:28 -0500

Odd...on the Product Download page, I show nothing for AG EE.

I show Access gateway for Standard and Advanced.

>>> albert.hols@xxxxxxxxx 10/25/2007 1:22:57 PM >>>
Hi Chad,

And under the 4.5 versions (at least in my case):
  Enterprise Edition **         Access Gateway 8.0, Enterprise Edition
-
Appliance
Firmware<https://www.citrix.com/English/SS/downloads/details.asp?dID=36239&downloadID=165525&pID=15005>
Which links to:
https://www.citrix.com/English/SS/downloads/details.asp?dID=36239&downloadID=165525&pID=15005

If it's not available for you, you should contact Citrix...

Regards,

Albert