[THIN] .html file

  • From: Jose Luis Delgado <delgadojl@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2005 15:34:17 -0500

Hi, Everybody.

I am trying to set an .html file containing video, it runs find on the
server side, but when I give user access as a shortcut on their
desktop, the .html file starts but the video stream is very slow. How
can I optimized the video stream, or is there a better was to pushed
it down to the client.
Is anyone else publishing or running this kind of files on citrix?
We are running Metaframe XP 1.0 on Win2k SP4.

Thank you in advance for your feedback.
This Weeks Sponsor: triCerat Inc.
You need Day Zero Protection!
Get Proactive with triCerat's Simplify Suite.
Solve printing, security and profile problems before they occur.
http://www.tricerat.com/?thethintl2