[THIN] fresh win8.1 and receiver issue

  • From: Jason Benway <benwayj@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2015 13:57:02 +0000

I just reloaded my surface pro with windows 8.1, installed Citrix receiver
4.2.1 and now all published apps launch like the image. The black box can't be
moved and is stretched across the bottom of both monitors. See image
http://imgur.com/9mROqo9

this is the command line I used to install receiver

CitrixReceiver.exe /includeSSON
ADDLOCAL="ReceiverInside,ICA_Client,SSON,AM,SELFSERVICE,USB,DesktopViewer,Flash,Vd3d"
ENABLE_DYNAMIC_CLIENT_NAME="Yes" ALLOWADDSTORE="A" ALLOWSAVEPWD="A"
ENABLE_SSON="Yes" ENABLE_KERBEROS="Yes" AM_CERTIFICATESELECTIONMODE="Prompt"
STARTMENUDIR=\Receiver\

I had the same version of receiver before with the same monitors without an
issue.

Thanks,jb