[THIN] Re: fax server

  • From: Evan Mann <emann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 09:42:22 -0400

Not using it in Citrix, but I'm using GFI FaxMaker on a 25 user install. It's
purely software based Fax over IP (FoIP) using Dialogic Brooktrout SR140 (
formerly Cantata) FoIP engine.  It's compatible with Exchange, Notes, and
Domino.  I run the server virtual in ESX as well.  I use it only for inbound
faxing, but there is a print-to-fax component and an actual client.  I'm not
sure if it's Citrix compatible but GFI could easily answer.    It's an
extremely inexpensive solution, which is why I ended up using it.  It works
well, have had no issues.