[THIN] eFax Messenger

  • From: "Evan Mann" <emann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 21:40:41 -0500

Trying to get eFax Messenger working on 2008 TS.  Installed without a
hatch  in install mode.  Logged in as an admin and I have a test .efx
attachment in Outlook 2007.  When I double-click on the .efx files, it
wants to locate msgsplus.exe and install/re-install components, then it
eventually opens the viewer.  It does this every time I double-click on
a .efx attachment.

I can save the .efx localy, open the viewer directly, then open the .efx
file from within the viewer, no problems.  Anyone have experience with
getting this working?  Version is 4.4.