[THIN] Re: dumb but important flash question

  • From: "Ngoc H. Le" <nle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 17:12:45 -0400

I have the same problem on a Windows 2003 TSE, it will only works when
you give the user local Admin; I tried uninstalled using the tools from
Adobe nothing works.  I have 3 different servers and this is the only
server that has this problem.  I don't know any way to work around this
problem

Ngoc Le

Dotcom Distribution

300 Nixon Ln