[THIN] Re: drive remapping

  • From: "Braebaum, Neil" <Neil.Braebaum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 12:36:40 +0100

Accepting that virus protection tends to be reactive. And that
additional software that heavily manages all that users are able to run,
can be somewhat over engineered and expensive for some environments...
accepting all that, why allow users to be able to (firstly) see local
server resources (disks, and the registry (excepting HKCU)) on terminal
servers, and (secondly) be able to write to them?

Neil

e-mail from your system.
to any person or organisation.

This Week's Sponsor - Emergent Online
Essential Thin Client Utilities.
Meet Jim Kenzig of thethin.net at the Emergent Online
Booth #24 at Citrix iForum on October 13th.
http://www.go-eol.com