[THIN] Re: disable logon

  • From: "Joe Shonk" <joe.shonk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 07:20:13 -0700

The easiest way I've found is to setup a customer load evaluator and
configure it by schedule (remove all the entries).  Call it something like
Server Offline.  Then when you want to take the server offline,  swap out
the load evaluator with the "Server Offline" one.  This will prevent users
from connecting via ICA while still allowing your admins to connect via RDP.

Joe

FYI the CCC (Citrix Connection Configuration) is no longer,  Citrix removed
it from the x64 version of 4.0 and all versions of 4.5.  It's been
integrated with the Microsoft Terminal Server version of the tool.