[THIN] Re: .default with roaming profiles

  • From: "Joe Shonk" <joe.shonk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 07:23:52 -0700

When you say the .default profile are you referring to HKEY_USERS\.default?
If so, that is the default profile used by the system when no profile is
loaded.   The default profile used to create a new user is found under
C:\Documents and Settings\Default User\ and the registry hive is ntuser.dat.
You can load and make changes to that hive using regedit.exe or reg.exe.

Joe