[THIN] Re: best practise

  • From: "Cwalinski, Zygmunt" <zcwalinski@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 10:56:56 -0400

If you set the page as the default path for the IIS site you users will
not have to provide complete path name. The server name should be enough
if you don't use SSL

In Citrix Access Management Console --> Web Interface --> Access
Platform --> Local site taksk --> Manage IIS hosting --> Set as the
default page for the IIS site.

If you use SSL you will have to modify the following line in
C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\WebInterface.htm

window.location="/Citrix/AccessPlatform";

window.location="https://yourcitrix.yourdomain/Citrix/AccessPlatform";;

Thanks, Zygmunt Cwalinski, System Analyst Network Services
905-281-5583