[THIN] Re: appsense

  • From: "M" <mathras@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 09:11:57 +0100

Hello there,
We are using theAppsense suite and are very happy with it.
We use Performance Manager,Optmizer and Application Manager (latest
versions).
We dont use the server based toolkit as that is a tad dated in terms of
features but its apparently being updated.

We had a couple of issues during testing and found Appsense UK Technical
support to be excellent.
The Appsense Agents and Config files are easily deployed and you can make
changes on the fly without your servers rebooting.

Regards