[THIN] Re: Your input....

  • From: "msemon@xxxxxxx" <msemon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 15:40:54 -0400

We use local profiles to avoid this problem. We have a default user
profile.

For Home Directories we give users more than one. If for example
they access another location across the country we create one at
that location. Just a different drive letter. Everything stays on the high
speed LAN so no files are pulled across WAN. Printing and file copies
consume the most bandwidth.

-Mike