[THIN] Re: XenApp 6.0 PoSH SDK issue

  • From: Webster <webster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 20:24:48 +0000

I deleted my XA6 VM and built a new one.

Installed plain 2008 R2 SP1 with no Windows Updates and XA6 with no updates and
it worked.
Installed R01 and it worked.
Installed R02 and it worked.
Installed the four DSC* Citrix updates and it worked.
Installed 100 Critical Windows Updates (not IE10) and it broke.

Now to figure out which update broke it!

Thanks

Webster