[THIN] Re: XP printing

  • From: Michael Boggan <MBoggan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 10:45:26 -0500

Will this work with on NT or just 2000.

_________________________________

Michael Boggan
Network Engineer/Citrix Admin
Virtual Desktop Inc.
Dallas, Texas
Ph: (972) 960-6400
Fax: (972) 960-6445
email: mboggan@xxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.virtualdesktopinc.com
_________________________________

For Technical Support please send email to support@xxxxxxxxxxx

-----Original Message-----
From: Claus, Brian [mailto:BClaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, April 08, 2003 10:34 AM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Re: XP printing

Mike,

Refer to my post yesterday entitled:  [THIN] FR2 Network Printers
Autocreating and following driver mappings:  solution in Citrix Hotfix
XE102W064

All of the wisdom you seek will be contained within....

  _____

Brian Claus, A+, Network+, MCP
Network Administrator
WESCO Distribution, Inc.
225 West Station Square Drive, Suite 700
Pittsburgh, PA 15219-1122
Phone:  412-454-2412
Fax:  412-454-2540
bclaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:bclaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>