[THIN] Wyse thin client printing issue

  • From: "Fowler, Mathew" <fowlerm@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 16:05:07 -0600

We have a Wyse S30 running the most recent versions of OS, Browser, and
Java. However, whenever we try to print from a forms-based webpage, like
out student ERP system, only the first page prints, everything else is
cut off. However, all other html and other multipage documents print
fine. The device is not a member of our W2K domain, and is logged in
with a local user, but is printing to a networked printer through an
IPP(sp?) port.

Any information or suggestions would be helpful.

Matt Fowler

Manager of Technical Services

Black Hawk College

309-796-5640