[THIN] Re: Wyse 1200LE

  • From: Charlie Fraser <fraserc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 04:11:18 -0400

Folks, After working with Wyse tech support yesterday it seems that Wyse
is aware of this problem and there is a firmware update which resolves
this problem. I will be applying the patch today after I get through
their cryptic instructions for setting up updates through FTP. I will
send an update on how this works.

Charlie